Thursday, May 20, 2010

Long over due

I've been too lazy to upload some photos. Well I haven't really been lazy I've just been avoiding it for some reason, anyways these photos are long over due from last month I believe. Yeah downtown Toronto - my love but I really wanna get out of here, if that makes sense. So any-who, some photos of a chilly day in front of Dundas square (night) and the Flat Iron Building (historic) even to you who are America. (: It was actually my boyfriend who educated me about this spectacular building. Yeah, I didn't pay much attention in history he. Well, Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. hi hun! im having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey you mentioned in a post at KITTYLOVESMAKEUP that you were able to find the EOS lipbalm in toronto? where did you find it in toronto since i've been looking forever! thanks so much in advance xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine: I found one at a shoppers drug mart that I worked at but they were selling them as a special item, probably seasonal. I'm not sure if they sell them anymore but they weren't around very long either. But keep checking and maybe ask a merchandiser to check in the back for you.

    ReplyDelete